It's Photogasmic!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005


Oscar has a new home. He's been upgraded from a small shack to a nice townhome. We are lucky Oscar is still with us. His old home got infected with little icky white wormy bug things. Also, he was outgrowing the old pot. I'm not sure which one of these caused it (or if it was a combination of both) but one morning I found Oscar completely bent over in his old pot. Coreena and I repotted him in this nice new pot, and now he's doing better than ever. Now I just have to remember to water him.

1 Comments:

  • Wow, I am glad you posted that because I was worried that I had missed an Oscar funeral. Not that I was looking forward to another death, but I haven't talked to you in so long Jeff.
    Anyway, glad to hear that all is well with you, Coreena, and Oscar. I miss you.

    Erin S.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home